Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In a dizzy spell.

I have started on a new chapter of life. The beer at Timbre is sibuay nice. I am super addicted. Definitely going back for more.

Let's recap the day for my own sake lar. Must remember today unless I KO now and forget everything.

For my dearest Yeo JunYi, I woke up at fucking 6.30am. I am his guinea pig for his student optometrist assignment lar. Wasted 3 hours of my time there. And I must emphasize that I hate the feeling of contact lenses in my eyes. FUCKING HATE IT. I'd rather wear some ahma glasses than wear contact lenses. =.=
All the meals are on him though. HAHA.

After that went for OG outing at Timbre@ The Substation! =)
Love these guys to bits lar.
I think I drank a tad too much, but the beer is damn addictive, or did I already say that at the beginning of this post? Argh, lazy to scroll up.

GUYS, PHOTOS ARE BEING UPLOADED AS OF NOW! I'm crossing my fingers ALOT.

Super headache now, but I must say this last part:
I met Joshua on the bus just now. Mr Joshua who used to be damn horny and dirty. Typical of a CCKSS NCC member.
So he was enlightening me with his "banging experiences", and I was very surprised. People change alot, don't they? Innocent little kids grow up to be some player lar.
But hey, I'm not judging him. He is what he is, so shall not be biased. =)
The fact that I am 3 years his senior slowly faded into the background because I think he has more in his life than mine. Salute. HAHA.
And he thought Kengyang was still wooing me till now. =.= Damn backwards lor he. =.=

OK, shopping time with siashangying tomorrow. I shall try my hardest to resist the temptation of tagging every single person in 170+ photos.

Oh well, might as well...

No comments: