Thursday, July 16, 2009

busy days predicted

All photos are finally uploaded. It was rather tedious. Facebook simply loves me too much.

OG Outing at Timbre@The Substation

A whole lot more photos on Facebook. I just chose random ones to be here. =)
This is Ivan, he is my FindingNemo 2009 buddy! He is also the one whom I pangseh-ed halfway through FindingNemo. Paiseh hor!!
He is also in the running for the skankiest guy in our OG. His competitor is Hendric. LOL.


Good beer and good company = priceless good time!




I love the beer. I cannot stop saying it. I am certainly going back for more beer. Stufu, I go back with you ok? =)


Eye checkup at West Coast. FREE!


I was rather flabbergasted with all the equipments. This eye checkup took 3 hours, very very tiring. But at least I had a good time camwhoring.


MR YEO YEO!


Shopping with sexylegs siashangying=)


This was the photo that got her so excited. She said her legs look damn long, and I must agree. Once again, who took the photo? HAHA.
And she's only 158cm lor. =)
Guys, if you see her as a potential wife, FLOCK HER LAR!

These days I have been wearing the Wee Kim Wee shirt a lot! regretted buying only 2 colours. I should have done what huiying has done: to buy all 4!

-moment of silence-

I really feel proud to be in this school. Cannot wait for school to start!

My neutral palette arrived! I'm in love with this palette. All colours are pigmented after just one swipe. Amazing stuff. I have a feeling the other palette I bought from Ebay was a fake one lar. This one more pigmented lor. By the way, it was from myclassycloset.blogspot.com.

Even the blushes work great!

Some swapping here. I chose the colours randomly. One swipe only! Crazy right?


Many exciting things happened and many more to anticipate. Amidst all the fun, there are things to be done promptly. I logged on to the NTU portal and realised I have a lot of things to complete. Heng I checked, if not I will miss all my datelines.

Things to do:
  • Go NTU tomorrow with siashangying to hand up interbank giro form.
  • Before going to NTU, call Office of Finance first, see need to bring anything else or not.
  • Buy printer ink. Just when I want to print out all the forms, the ink died. I always have fantastic timing.
  • Fill up Tuition Fee Loan form.
  • Print out Tuition Grant form.
  • Call up NTU to ask about application of Tuition Grant for Singapore PR.
  • Print out Hall FOC Indemnity Form.
One more thing, Leonard's not feeling that well these few weeks. Let's hope nothing bad happens to him! Leonard TAKE CARE!!! DON'T STAY UP LATE TO PLAY CABAL LAR! SLEEP!

No comments: