Sunday, July 19, 2009

good or bad?

I cannot sing a happy birthday song for Ruiping because her birthday is yet to come. Shall resist the temptation. TAHAN.

Finally I caught Half Blood Prince today. My expectations were dead low due to the horrifying experience of Order of Phoenix. I am very happy to say that I was entertained. Darkness aside, I think humour is injected appropriately.
What David Yates did was commendable because I think he understood the fact that some audience will watch the show without reading the book, so he focused the movie more on the romance between Harry and Ginny, and Ron and Hermione. For readers, the movie will be quite a disappointment, especially for avid readers, since facts were twisted. =.=

Spoiler:
How come it was Luna who found Harry in the carriage after Malfoy kicked him in the face? I thought it was Tonks???


I think it's worth my money to watch it again. Just because Daniel Radcliffe is too hot for words. Emma Watson has developed quite a bit. =) And for some weird reason, Rupert Grint was rather pleasant in this movie. Must be the love potion.

I pity those people who didn't read the book. Though there were parts that you could laugh at without reading, there were others that needed prior knowledge. And the heavily-accented British english is no joke for Singaporeans with very fluent Singlish.

Distraction: Wu Zhong Xian is unbelievably funny. =)

I am in huge trouble. I saw a lot of footwear that I fancy. Shit. Tuesday I must work hard and earn my money. Then WEDNESDAY SHOPPING! Like finally. windowshopping sucks to the max. Image Turn has nice sandals. Studded!! =)

Ya, I lost 6 kg. =) More to come!

No comments: