Thursday, September 3, 2015

Copenhagen 2015

Yes, I know! I'm sorry! 
I've been missing for way too long and if you think that I have quit blogging, nope! Just really really busy at work. 

I'm planning to blog at least twice a week, let's see if that's possible. Work has been slightly overwhelming ever since I came back from Copenhagen. But I'm sure things will stabilise soon. Positive thoughts all around! 

I won't be doing many in-depth product reviews but I'll try my best to write quick reviews so at least you know what I've tried and what are my thoughts on these products. 

Photo spam from my Copenhagen work trip first! 




The flight to Copenhagen was blissful and serene. The 2 of us occupied a 3-seater row and there was no babies. 

The flight back to Singapore was a complete nightmare. Full flight with more than 5 babies near our seats and a drunkard sitting next to my miserable middle seat. D: I had a very rough 12 hours. 


Last year, my colleague and I shared one hotel room and it was kind of squeezy, so this time we booked a room each. We stayed at Wakeup Copenhagen! 





The view from my hotel room was quite gorgeous, as evidenced by the above 4 photos. 


Back at Joe & The Juice again. I heard through the grapevine that someone is bringing in the brand to Singapore? It's a good idea because all Joe & The Juice servers are really handsome in Copenhagen so I hope they do that too in Singapore (hur hur hur), but walao what are the prices going to be like? I had juice + sandwich and the total was already DKK90+ (or almost S$20).

Food photo spam coming up...

It's quite funny how we wanted to save money and eat from convenience stores daily, but ended up eating good food and drinking alcohol almost daily. 

We accidentally let slip the fact that we were going to have pastries from 7-11 and salads from supermarkets for our dinners and our Danish colleague was shocked and disgusted (LOL). So she reserved multiple restaurants for us so that we won't have to "suffer". She arranged so swee swee and the bills were on the company, so WOOP GOOD FOOD. 











LOL sorry had to include this extremely sweet rock melon that I had for breakfast before my flight back to Singapore. After 8 days in Copenhagen, DKK20 for half a rock melon was too cheap! 





More photos of the beautiful city! Yes my captions are very unoriginal. No need outstandingly quirky captions lah, the photos very nice leh! 




Argh this photo reminds me of the ultimate SUAYNESS that I encountered on the last day. 

So, I bought a 7-day pass for all public transport modes, and everything went smoothly for the first 6 days. On the 7th day, I changed my bag and hence forgot to bring the pass. JUST NICE, got train conductor checking train passes. ZZZ. 

So yes, he gave me fine ticket (DKK750), but told me that I could go to the website and then send a photo of my ticket to cancel the fine. The entire website was in Danish so I had to consult a Danish colleague to ensure that I send the photo to the correct recipient. 

In the end never pay anything lah, but I was so anxious at that moment okay! 





Oh oh, we were lucky enough to chance upon the Pride Day celebrations too! :)









Our Danish colleague has a Tivoli gold membership so.... YAY CAN GO IN FOR FREE.





Back to Carlsberg for beer. It wasn't as exciting as when I visited last time during exchange.






We also went for canal tour. If you come to Copenhagen, you HAVE to go on a canal tour. You can see everything and it's not one of those anyhow 20-minute kinds. Our canal tour was more than 1 hour! So many breathtaking sights and people!







See you again next year! :) 

No comments: