Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Need: NYX Intense Butter Gloss



NYX, your lip products game is too well-played. 

They launched the NYX Intense Butter Gloss a few months back and I'm attracted to SO MANY shades. 

The great thing is, NYX always has amazingly affordable price points, so I can buy multiple shades at once without feeling like I've been robbed. 

The above swatch video is from the gorgeous BeautywithEmilyFox. She does amazing swatch videos and I love supporting smaller YouTube channels because their contents are very much sincere and less profit-oriented. 

BUT YES...

Here are the colours that I need to buy ASAP: 
  • Tres Leche (nude mauve pink)
  • Toasted Marshmallow (deep chocolate red with a tinge of purple)
  • Funnel Delight (bright fuchsia pink)
  • Orangesicle (bright orange)
... then they have the High Voltage Lipsticks and I still want to collect more of their Soft Matte Lip Creams. 

Just take all my money lah!!!! 

No comments: