Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Chicken Birthday Cake


June turned 25 and we made an alternative birthday "cake" for her out of Soup Restaurant's famous chicken dish. 
Seriously man, that short stint at MTV really worked out damn well for me. #1, 75% of how I got my current job is because I knew my supervisor from back then (since MTV/Viacom uses our software too) and #2, I wouldn't have known this amazing group of friends. 

All of us are really different but we still click, no matter how long we haven't seen each other for. So strange how things worked out eh?

I don't have a lot of close friends, but I genuinely treasure every single close friend that I have. My close friends are my pillars of strength and I really cherish all of them. I would rather have a few close friends than way too many "friends". I'm 26 this year and shouldn't be talking about all this, but it matters lah. 

So yes, we celebrated June's 25th birthday at Soup Restaurant with a rather innovative birthday "cake" and it was, yet again, an amazing night spent full of quality (ok lah rubbish talk also a lot) conversations with great company. 

No comments: