Friday, December 5, 2014

BLOGMAS Day 5: Singsale Goodies - Brushes, Toner and Footwear!

I'm suddenly on a Singsale craze again. Initially, I only wanted to take a quick look because it was announced that NYX would have a sale on that day, but there was no time frame given, so I accessed the website in the morning, and kept refreshing. So boring right? Okay, I browsed the website and ohmygosh so many things on sale! I even wanted to get a bed sheet set just because it was discounted and pretty. In the end I had three things in my cart that were NOT from NYX (the sale sucked by the way, it was mostly old stuff) and because my pay was in the day before, I just checked out. 

I was so excited, then after a few days, I realised why I stopped browsing Singsale a few months back - the shipping/delivery is going to take ages! I ordered on 27 November and as of now only two out of three items have been shipped out. One (the Michael Todd toner) just arrived in their warehouse and it will only be shipped out earliest 7 December. So for everything to reach me, I will estimate maybe end of the year? The last time I shopped on Singsale, my items arrived 1.5 months later. 

I guess cannot really blame them because the three things that I purchased were from three different companies from different parts of the world, so getting the items to arrive at their warehouse really depends on when the companies mail the items out. Looking at how I barely can remember things these days, I'd probably forget about all these purchases and be pleasantly surprised when they arrive. "Wah! I got buy this meh??" - this happens way too often. 

I got myself a 24-piece brush set from Bella Brush, my 4th bottle of Michael Todd toner and Therapy & Because sandals. There was also some promotion going on, so I had discounts on top of discounts. I love it when you can stack vouchers! :D 

I don't need more brushes, but I'm lazy to wash all my brushes, so when these come, I may throw some of my old brushes away. I also googled and reviews were not bad!


No need to explain more about this because I raved about it in one of my older posts. This is my 4th bottle!!


This pair was only S$9! WHAT?!


20 more days to Christmas! YAY!

No comments: