Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Tarte Bon Voyage Collector’s Set & Travel Bag

Just one visit to Sephora is enough to make me go into a frenzy. I was handed a basket from the enthusiastic salesperson and my struggle commenced. I had SO many gift sets in my basket - the Urban Decay BLACK MAGIC 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencil Set, the Urban Decay VICE3 Eyeshadow Palette, many cute Burt's Bees gift sets and finally the Tarte Bon Voyage Collector’s Set & Travel Bag. In the end, after close to 30 minutes of talking to myself, I got the Tarte Bon Voyage Collector’s Set & Travel Bag because it was TOO GOOD A DEAL. 

You get 20 Amazonian clay eye shadows, a deluxe-sized lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara, a limited-edition deluxe cheek stain in Muse, a LipSurgence lip gloss in Visionary, a LipSurgence lip tint in Romantic, a deluxe-sized maracuja oil, a deluxe-sized smooth operator Amazonian clay finishing powder and a DAMN CHIO limited-edition collector’s travel bag for only S$79. HALO?? Of course buy! 

Photo from (x)
How royally gorgeous is this travel bag??!?! I definitely will not be putting this in my luggage when I'm travelling, this will be in my carry-on luggage. Imagine the boost my ego will get every single time I take out this beautiful bag out of my carry-on luggage on the plane. "Yes, my travel bag is chioer than yours, oh yeah" - yes, good buy right? I will try to squeeze my book, wallet, phone, charger, earphone, handcream, toothbrush, toothpaste, aiyah this shall be my only carry-on luggage lah!

Photo from (x)
There are so many reviews of this Tarte set online, so I won't be doing an in-depth review for each of the products. Temptalia has an amazing review on this (just like all her other reviews), do click to read her review!

Look at these 20 eyeshadows!! I like how Tarte mixes things up with lots of mattes and satins, instead of just focusing on shimmers. Always good to have shimmers and glitters for the Christmas season, but I want to use this palette after Christmas too! Also, that dark navy colour is FABULOUS.

Photo from (x)
Terrific value right!?


Struggling to avoid Sephora now. I actually want to go again today. *cue monkey see no evil emoji*

No comments: