Wednesday, November 12, 2014

#FitrinaTravels: Happy 20th, Dora!

This wanlirong has only turned 20 but she has more maturity than some of the same-age friends that I have. This loud, bubbly, garang girl is one of the best treasures that I have found and seriously interning at MTV was life-changing! Because of that 7-month stint in MTV, I was able to land this spectacular research job and I was able to meet this crazy girl. 

I still remember she was the one who spoke to me first on the first day of internship. "Halo, halo, sorry ah, can help me? How to spell 'Quantity' ah?" Not that she didn't know how to spell, she was confirming whether there's an "n" or not. LOL. So funny this girl. 

For someone who just turned 20, she has gone through a lot. And for all that she has done to make things work, I respect her immensely. 

I think other than Kengyang, she's the only that I can talk to about anything under the sun. 

Happy 20th birthday, Dora Wanlirong! Glad to have made your birthday a better one in Bangkok. Bali next! 









1 comment:

Dorabanana said...

I was smiling to myself while reading this post. You are one of the few treasures I found 3 years ago!

Thank you for loving me as your own little sister, thinking of me wherever you go or what you do. See if I will like this or will I want to eat that.

May we have more trips till we get old and continue even if we die no matter where we are.

Love you x