Friday, October 3, 2014

Massive Clothing Haul (Sep-Oct 2014): Taobao, H&M, Zalora and Cotton On

There's a reason why this is a "Sep-Oct 2014" haul even though it's only the third day of October - I have to save the money and not shop anymore for the rest of October because I'm going to Bangkok next month!! Save the money and shop like crazy there! :D

Also, I need to review my wardrobe again. zzz.

First up, Taobao...
I'm very excited about these 6 items. If I could use a couple of words to describe my style, they would be "baggy" and "comfortable". I don't normally wear tight clothes because I feel like I cannot breathe. I love love love LOVE baggy and flowy tops/dresses even though they make me look bigger than I actually am. People actually ask me if I lost weight when I wear something tight. But aiyah, I prefer to be comfortable lah, and my job has no attire restrictions at all. Lagi best. Baggy tops/dresses really too nua, I love them!! When I wear something loose and boxy on top, I always make sure I'm wearing something lean and tight at the bottom; it's all about balance. This is why I don't normally buy a lot of pants/shorts/leggings/skirts. I have my favourites and I will repeat them with a different baggy top. Extremely easy process in the mornings - can save a lot of time!!

Blue shirt dress (RMB33)
Blue-green t-shirt dress (RMB32)
Flowy double plaid top (RMB69)
Striped sheer t-shirt dress (RMB27)
Striped v-neck sweater dress (RMB59)
Grey knitted vest (RMB32.99)
When I went to Copenhagen, I forgot my favourite leather jacket. I actually hung them near the bedroom door so that I could just take it and go when I left the house, but yah I forgot. Very dumb because the other jacket in my luggage was way too thick for the autumn weather. So I had to get a cardigan. Where else but H&M right? Then I saw this damn pretty curvy girl who was rocking an all black outfit with a high-low black T-shirt dress and leggings, so yes I wanted a high-low black T-shirt dress also. 

Very strangely, the black shirt was cheaper in Denmark's H&M than Singapore's, but the cardigan was more expensive. Why like that ah? 

&DENIM/CONSCIOUS long linen top (S$49.90, bought for 179DKK, so S$7 cheaper in Denmark)
Knitted cardigan (S$19.90, bought for 99DKK, so S$4 more expensive in Denmark. What?!)
Random Zalora tops that were in my wishlist. I decided to get them because I had a discount code, and on top of that, it was Mastercard Thursday, so I had a discount on top if a discount. Excellent. 

Grey-purple v-neck blouse (S$24.90)
Sheer shoulder kimono blouse (S$24.90)
I was browsing Cotton On Asia for sleepwear and undergarments and decided to get these 3 shirts as well.
Tshirt 1, Tshirt 2, Tshirt 3 (3 for S$30 deal)
So yes, no more shopping till 6 November! Can't wait to shop in Bangkok with Dorabanana! :D Our Airbnb condo looks magical also, got rooftop pool leh, wow.

Have a great Friday! :)

No comments: