Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Current Favourite: LUSH Parsley Porridge Soap

Screenshot taken from X
When I first received the LUSH Parsley Porridge Soap from Eve, I gave a very rude eeyer-what-is-this look. Even though it was all wrapped up in the classic LUSH paper packaging, I could still see a hint of green. Also, it smelled strongly of herbs. Naturally, my face contorted because in my very narrow-minded mind, soap bars were supposed to smell either of fruits or of flowers.

Sorry, Eve, I'm a retard.

The LUSH Parsley Porridge Soap is now a favourite! It looks very unattractive - dirty green slab of soap with brown spots - and not everyone will get used to the smell. But wow, it's such a refreshing soap to use after a long day at work, and especially so after a run!

This soap contains fresh parsley, finely ground oatmeal, thyme, tea tree oil and aloe gel - great for those who have back acne as well!

It's not very easy to sud up, but it's a minor flaw because after rinsing, my skin feels soothed, refreshed and very moisturised. Some soap bars strip off the moisture and give you that squeaky clean sensation (I really hate that feeling) but this one will not. The best thing is the LUSH Parsley Porridge Soap has tea tree in it and tea tree is one of my holy grail skincare ingredients. Sometimes after running, I will soak my exercise clothes in a water+tea tree oil combination. That's basically saying that if a product contains tea tree, I will be naturally biased.

One more thing - my bathroom smells of herb garden after I shower with this soap. So nice! I don't think my siblings will love the smell though haha,

Thanks Eve for this amazing soap! I definitely will go back to LUSH to get more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss your taobao haul posts!!!!

Fitrina Lim said...

Hihi! Thanks for reading! Taobao haul coming soon!! :D

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it!! Do post more haul posts!!! I love reading them ;D