Sunday, July 27, 2014

Quick Hong Kong Work Trip




First two photos are of the breathtaking views seen from various clients' offices, and the last photo is of the view seen outside my hotel room.

I went to Hong Kong for a quick 3D2N work trip and it was fast-paced and hectic. However, I did get to finally meet our Hong Kong clients; I could finally put a face to the email address.

The weather in Hong Kong now is vile. On the last day, I actually couldn't wait to get back to Singapore. Hong Kong now is more humid, much hotter and much more sunny than Singapore. Being crazy hot didn't mean that the weather was constantly dry - we actually experienced an "amber warning" thunderstorm on the second day.

This brings me to my next important point....

... I'm going to Hong Kong again on 5th August for vacation with Kengyang, and the weather is predicted to be as scorching. I don't know what to expect but I better pack enough shorts and tops made out of light and airy materials.

I need to learn my lesson. This next trip will be my third trip to Hong Kong during their summer season. Aiyoh, next time, I shall plan one shiok trip during autumn/winter lah.

No comments: