Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Body Shop Atrium Sale Haul (Chinatown Point)

The Body Shop had an atrium sale last week at Chinatown Point and the prices were too good to miss! It's not like the usual in-store sales; this is like the annual warehouse sale where you can get up to 70% discount! 

I always wanted to try the Tea Tree Cleansing Wipes, and they were going for Buy-1-Get-1-Free, so I grabbed a couple... 


The Body Shop's Body Butters are luxurious and costly. They are usually S$30.90-S$32.90, and I got these two for S$10 each! Score!!


This is my new favourite body scrub - Cocoa Butter Cream Body Scrub. Smells just like chocolate!!! I think I bought this for S$19.90.


4 mini shower gels for S$10. Not bad for travelling.


I needed a more potent eye serum for whitening my dark circles, so I was glad that the Moisture White Shiso Eye Serum was on sale for S$15!


I spent more than S$60, so I was gifted the Spa Fit Toning Concentrate.


It was quite a good sale! I was tempted to go back on another day, but I resisted. Good job to me for resisting! Till next time, TBS! 

Note: The atrium sale has ended. 

No comments: