Friday, May 23, 2014

Nano Japan Hyaluron & Collagen 2


I'm going to be 25 this year, and I can already see my skin and hair conditions deteriorating. I used to have super voluminous hair without the help of any hair products but now my hair is just flat and brittle. My skin has gone through drastic changes - from relatively smooth and healthy to being sensitive and scarred. Hence, I decided to take the plunge and consume collagen! I'm not sure how well the Nano Japan Hyaluron & Collagen 2 will help with my current skin and hair conditions, but I have read a legion of positive reviews (almost 6000 on Qoo10!). 

Most of the happy users reported:
  • Smoother skin with less obvious and ligtening of acne scars
  • Better sleep
  • Stronger and silkier hair
  • Firmer bust (I don't really fancy this effect but I'm all for the other claims.) 
  • Better digestive and bowel systems
Seems quite amazing eh? 

I had my first serving last night (a 7gm scoop of the powder mixed with peach tea) and it tasted fine. I always thought collagen will taste fishy, but nope the Nano Japan Hyaluron & Collagen 2 was not fishy at all. 

I ordered mine through Qoo10 and the service and delivery were impeccable. I ordered on 21st May night and the product was delivered to my doorstep on 22nd May afternoon! The product was extremely well-packaged too and the transaction was seamless and overall, really satisfying. 

For the S$37.90 that I paid, I get 35 servings - so that works out to be less than S$1.10 a day! Less than my iced kopi-o gao siu dai from Maxwell Food Court! 

I'm eagerly waiting for the improvements. It will be a slow wait but I hope this is worth the wait! :D 


Have a great Friday ahead guys! Yay TGIF! 

Update on 22nd June 2014:

To cut the story short, this breaks me out. Not horribly, but I get 1 or 2 pimples every 2 days and once I stopped taking this daily, the situation improved. However, this doesn't mean that the Nano Japan Hyaluron & Collagen 2 didn't do wonders on me. I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin condition. The areas where I used to have huge pores have improved and my hair condition is much better (i.e. I don't get as much hairfall now). Some acne scars have almost started to improve and look less obvious. I will still continue to consume this, but not daily. After 3 weeks of daily consumption, I have changed it to a twice-weekly routine and the breakout situation has been under control after the modification.

This contains milk extract and condensed milk powder and I think this is the main reason as to why I'm breaking out. My acne situation is highly aggravated by dairy intake and since I was consuming it daily, I guess my hormones were freaking out. But, once or twice weekly seems to be a good change for my skin so far!

If you have acne-prone skin, you still can consume this, but not as often as directed.

No comments: