Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Korat Thai Cafe (Orchard Towers)

Another gem at Orchard Towers. There are two buildings that you should visit for good Thai food in Singapore - Orchard Towers and Golden Mile Complex. Confirm delicious! 

People usually frequent Jane Thai at Orchard Towers, but personally I think Korat Thai Cafe is better. I can't wait to bring Kengyang here when he's back from Shanghai. 



The plain omelette was nice but really oily. Basically we were drinking oil every single time we ate a little piece of the omelette. It was good, but not the highlight of the dinner. 


I love love love the Tom Yum Soup. It wasn't as spicy as I wanted it to be, but the flavour is super shiok! I think I drank more of this than the other three combined hahahaha. 


Yinghui ordered the Basil Chicken Rice and it was also very flavourful and very much like the ones that we had in Thailand. 


Of course I'm dumb and after taking this cute photo, I forgot to take photos of the Phad Thai (Jeremy and I ordered this) and Huiling's Glass Noodle. =_=

Korat Thai Cafe is very generous with their portions. All of us were filled to the brim and completely satisfied!!

Korat Thai Cafe
400 Orchard Road, #03-28 Orchard Towers
Singapore 238875
Email: koratthaicafe@gmail.com
Phone: 6736 2282


No comments: