Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Visuals x 1403

1403 = third week of the year lor. 

That is one of the many mnemonic codes that I learn at work, so shall use it to make my entire life easier. 

Chinese New Year's coming and I'm both anxious and excited. For the first time ever (in Singapore that is), I'm not staying at home during the entire CNY period because I have no house visitations. I'm going to visit Mr Chung's family + extended family and I'm peeing-in-my-pants scared. But okay, I WILL CONQUER. 

Photos, photos...

This was a street away from my office. My office location is great, but sometimes the tourists really ah...SMH

Finished this book in one sitting. Can't believe it has been 14 years since the last book (Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason)?! 



Mr Chung and I tried Bijin Nabe from Tsukada Nojo. It was good but I wouldn't go back again. Slightlt salty aftertaste after the second bowl and I'm still contemplating on whether I'm on the consuming-collagen bandwagon?? It's like eating liquid fat right?! *shudders*

Very cute this Tsukada Nojo. We had this personalised plate of complimentary jelly after our Bijin Nabe. The two miniscule blocks of jelly were quite sad (but tangy and delicious!), but ok lah good effort on plating ah. :D

Finally got my specs! S$55 only from New China Opticians at Peninsula Shopping Complex. I'm no longer blind! 

I don't post selfies often, so here's one! :D 

Happy Chinese New Year guys! HOPE YOU GET MANY MANY ANGBAOS! :) 




No comments: