Friday, January 31, 2014

Michael Todd True Organics AGAIN!



These products work so well (except the Kaolin Clay Mask, which didn't do anything much), that I ordered them again. 

I was waiting for a promotion on them and YES, with the code "clearskin45, I shaved US$25 off the US$70 price tag. In the end my total came to US$59.95 after the addition of shipping (US$14.95 - increased from US$9.95! I hope that means I will receive my items sooner!). 

These Michael Todd True Organics products have kept my acne at bay and they work wonderfully well with my The Body Shop tea tree products. KEEPER ALERT! 

My favourite product has got to be the Organic Lemon Toner. Smells refreshing and made a life-changing impact. I actually noticed a difference between the times that I didn't use this and the times that I did. 

Thank goodness for Michael Todd True Organics!! 


No comments: