Thursday, January 23, 2014

Highly Raved Drugstore Foundations (Revlon, Neutrogena and CoverGirl)


Yes, I want them all. It has been a known fact to close friends and family that I will not step out of my house without some form of blemish-concealing on my face. As tiring and high-maintenance as it sounds, I only spend a couple of minutes on this daily, so it's not that tedious lah.

Now that my acne freakout (yes, I'd rather call it a freakout than a breakout because I truly freaked and sobbed) is somewhat under control, I'm starting to experiment with liquid foundations again. But, I'm not as adventurous this time round. My focus will be oil-free, liquid foundations that are formulated specially for or suitable for oily/acne-prone skin. Exciting huh?

There are sooooooo many that I want to possess but I don't have all the money in the world, so self-control is needed. Drugstore liquid foundations!

I read quite a number of beauty blogs and subscribe to lots of beauty youtubers, and the 3 most raved about drugstore foundations have been these 3. I really want them all!!

  1. CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
  2. Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-Free Liquid Makeup
  3. Revlon ColorStay for Combination/Oily Skin
I know the Revlon one has been around for eons but it's so expensive in Singapore?! I'd rather join a Drugstore.com spree - so much cheaper! 

What's your favourite drugstore liquid foundation? 

This site claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners and the person/entity who created the photos. Images shown on this site are not for sale or for any other commercial purpose - all images are for site presentation purpose only. If there is an image appearing on this site that belongs to you and you do not wish for it appear on this site, please email with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.

No comments: