Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pearypie's UD Naked3 Swatches

Pearypie (one of my favourite youtube beauty guru) did it again! I love how she swatched the 12 eyeshadows from the Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette. Everyone does it on their arms, she outdid them applying each colour straight on her eyelid. DEDICATION. 

Now I see how each shade look on the eyes, and I'm more stoked to get the palette. 

EVERY SHADE IS SO GORGEOUS. My favourite has got to be .... Trick, and Factory, and Mugshot, and Burnout, and etc. SO MANY FAVOURITES. 

Since I just got my hands on the Lorac PRO Palette, I think I'll get the Naked3 next year? YAY CAN'T WAIT! :)

(Source: X)


She's an amazing makeup artist from Thailand, and everything about her is FABULOUS. Super daring when it comes to fashion and makeup. I can't stop stalking her on Instagram. How I wish she goes back to posting crazy amazing YouTube makeup tutorials. sigh. 

I LOVE YOU PEARYPIE! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

This site claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners and the person/entity who created the photos. Images shown on this site are not for sale or for any other commercial purpose - all images are for site presentation purpose only. If there is an image appearing on this site that belongs to you and you do not wish for it appear on this site, please email with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.


No comments: