Thursday, November 14, 2013

Rainy weather X leather jacket

My recent Taobao purchase arrived and the timing cannot be more precise. It has been gloomy these few days and the weather is acting up. Blazing hot when the sun's out and strangely cold when the sky pours. It's strange because I've never experienced Singapore this cold so frequently before. Guys, global warming is real okay. 

Anyway, my leather jacket was the perfect fit and it's everything I want in a leather jacket. It's also oversized and I don't feel restricted in my movements at all. Great buy from Taobao. Not to mention it's only RMB79. 


Here's the link if you also want to get it. I like to share the love. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w4004-4153144473.18.1XiMqZ&id=35394044905

Also, here is my post on my Taobao haul for the month of November 2013: http://fitrina-inamorata.blogspot.sg/2013/11/taobao-and-qoo10-haul-november-2013.html

Gloomy, gloomy Thursday in this cold, cold office. Thank God I have this leather jacket on. :')

No comments: