Thursday, October 31, 2013

ASOS beauty haul - tiny but I'm so excited!!

ASOS had a beauty sale last week and OF COURSE I HAD TO GET SOMETHING. In this case, I got some things (LOL). I think it was a 30% sale? I really wanted to try liquid foundations from Bourjois and Rimmel and I had to stock up on my Rimmel Pressed Powder! 

I heard SO MANY positive reviews about the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and thank you ASOS for this sale! I bought it at S$14.83 (original price S$22.79). It would have cost much more in Singapore. CONFIRM. 


My Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder is down to the last bits and I'm so sad, so yay for the sale. Grabbed the opportunity and got my new powder for only S$5.70 (original price S$9.10)!


Finally, I also bought the Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation for S$13.69 (original price S$20.51) just because the description of the product intrigued me - "...inbuilt SPF 15 has an anti-fatigue effect with pearlescent properties for an illuminating complexion, concealing imperfections while masking under eye shadows for a flawless finish" Like that confirm buy lah!






Can't wait for them to arrive!! :) Yay new makeup! I always love new makeup!! Okay I need to reorganise my cosmetic cupboard!!

No comments: