Wednesday, April 10, 2013

FOOD COMA!!

I wanted to have KFC porridge and Long John Silver's sandwiches, so yes I got both and ate them all. OMNOMNOM.

Legendary Four Fingers Chicken is legendary. Kengyang and I both liked the soy garlic dressing better than the spicy one! Quite expensive for just wings and fries, but after tasting it, the price is justified! 

Spicy wings that were not bad, but it got overwhelmingly spicy towards the end. Kimchi fries was THE BOMB though. 

After Four Fingers, we walked around town and 4 hours later, we were eating chicken rice. My tummy has no limit. Obviously the next day I exercised like crazy to burn all the calories! 


Black Ball is everywhere!! For good reasons too! :D 

Sometimes, you just need good home-cooked food to make your day better. My ahma is a cooking genius. 

Suppers are bad for your health, but well I still eat them occasionally. This chicken chop set from the 24-hr coffee shop near CCK bus interchange is really nice! I will be back soon! 

Celebrated my mom's birthday at Bornga (The Star Vista). It was not cheap, but the quality of the meat was stellar. The vegetables provided were also superiorly fresh! 

Bornga provides amazing service too! We had servers who helped with the cooking. :D 

Yup, all these fresh vegetables were provided. It was heaven for me!!!!!

NamNam never fails to fill up my tummy at an affordable price. Also, I tried chicken pate for the first time at NamNam. If all pates taste that good, I'm not going to shudder at innards anymore! 

No comments: