Sunday, March 24, 2013

What's up what's up WHAT'S UP!! Food hunt, OOTDs, recent hauls and MOREEE

I don't feel good not updating my blog. It's like I'm forcefully separated from my love. Not even exaggerating. Every single day I think about what I should blog about, and then feel extremely saddened that I did not execute the ideas!! 

So here I am updating my blog before my FYP is due. Actually, I have edited my part and we are only meeting for an intense session tomorrow, so I am quite free now. So yay, an opportunity to blog! :) 

This is just a what-have-I-done-these-past-few-weeks post. Beauty reviews will be in soon! I need to edit my photos first! :) I have 5 upcoming beauty reviews, SO THAT'S DANDY WOOHOO. 

I ran my fastest 5.04km a couple of weeks back. Yay to that! I haven't been running outside for a while now because I always reach home so late, but I hope my gym sessions are keeping me on track! Can't wait to run outside again and break my own record! 


I ordered from Luxola.sg and it was an amazing experience. I'm dedicating an entire blogpost to my Sleek purchase and Luxola.sg. COMING SOON! :)


Recent OOTDs. Here's one featuring my new sweater from taobao. It's relatively cheaper than what you get in Bugis. It's almost always $20 and up for this floral sweater, but I got it for $14 (including shipping from China), so that's a 30% saving! I have so many things on my 65daigou cart right now, and most of them are shoes. Not going to check out anytime soon because I self-declared a shopping ban. HAHAHAHA.

Sweater: taobao
Denim top: Bugis
Shorts: Forever 21
Socks: Qoo10
Shoes: Doc Marts
Bag: Adidas
Trying to recycle my old clothes now because I realised I wore them once or twice only. Yikes.

Tank: H&M
Blazer: Qoo10
Shorts: DIY
Shoes: Forever 21
Bag: Bangkok
Another great purchase from Qoo10. I highly recommend the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream and I got it for S$10 only!! Blogpost on this COMING SOON too!! :) 


I can't get over this beyond heavenly tomato soup from Manhattan Fish Market. When kengyang said that it was too creamy for his liking, I eyed his soup like a hawk. But in the end he finished his, so I was disappointed HAHA.


The seafood platter was not so great though. Dry rice, weird-tasting fries and fishy oysters. Blergh.


OH-OH! My new nail colour from SASA (RM3.90 only!!!) is amazeballs. The consistency is definitely MUCH BETTER than China Glaze's and personally I think it's on par with Essie and OPI in terms of brush design, consistency and longevity. LOVE IT.

Haha, this blogpost is like an over-excited kid who is distracted by almost everything. I'm hopping from topic to topic with no warning whatsoever. Heehee. Must be the coffee.


Kengyang and I visited dora and aaron during Smart Kids Asia exhibition at Expo! Quick gathering, but I hope I made their days! :)


Typical dora pose. LOL. The guys cannot make it.


My stencil for printmaking class. Since I s/u-ed the bloody module already, I have decided to not put so much thought into what I'm creating. So long as I'm satisfied and I enjoy the process, I'm good. No need to get A what, pass can already! 
Ah, Din Tai Fung dinner with Jeremy and Kokky was much needed. It was a good meal and I'm still dreaming about the amazing cucumber side-dish.


I made this salmon dish myself! Hooray to my brain! I practically had NOTHING in my fridge, so I conjured some rub and it came out quite yummy yummy!


Ending this post with my most sinful dinner/supper for this week. Thosai and BUTTER CHICKEN. I could lick the butter chicken bowl if I could, but I didn't. TOO GOOD. 


Now, off to editing photos and preparing my many many upcoming posts!

Have a great Sunday everyone, and for those finalizing their FYPs, PRESS ON, 3 MORE DAYS AND CAN SENANG ALREADY! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello:) just curious, but what app u use for ur 5.04 run?:)

Fitrina Lim said...

Hi! Sorry for the late reply!

I used the Nike running app! :)

Thanks for reading my blog!