Saturday, January 19, 2013

Food, friends and school (Week 1 of Y4S2)

It's a rainy Saturday, and I'm doing all I can to keep myself awake. It's always blissful when you plan to be at home all day and it's pouring outside. My bed and I just merge as one. So I figure, time to update my blog and make my readers happy! :) 

Here are the photos from this week. I must say that it's an unexpectedly good week. However, in terms of course registration, it has been terrible. I shall not dwell into NTU negativeness. 

First OOTD - Cardigan's from Cotton On and dreamcatcher tank is from Chatuchak Market! 


Boyfriend and I went to Kim's Family for amazing Korean food again and it was once again, quite stellar. The 12 side dishes were too much but too good. The fact that Kim's Family is located so near my house is really both a blessing and a curse. Too much of a delicious food means I need to run extra! :( 


Upcoming review for But, Becky Age Lock & Moisturising Wild Yam Mask! Thanks Secretive for the masks! :) 


Second OOTD - H&M tank, Cotton On peplum cardigan, Forever 21 jeans and oxfords from Qoo10. 

And yes #cottononbigthings is happening right now. It's a competition for those who love to post OOTD on instagram and for those who love Cotton On. Simply put, I'm more than eligible to enter. HAHA. If I win, I get a free trip to Australia + a Canon G1X. JUST GIVE ME PLEASE. 


Third OOTD - Vintage top from Bangkok (S$3!!)


Fourth OOTD - Vintage denim from Chatuchak, bag from H&M, Socks from qoo10 and shoes from Cotton On


I had my first ever NIE lesson this semester - Introduction to Printmaking - and it was quite amazing. I'm of course not very good with art, but it's really fun!! I'm also s/u-ing this module so everyone in the class should love my mediocre skills because I will help them get their As!! :)

I really love the class and it's a good 3 hours every Thursday! I'm taking it with so many amazing people too!!


Konkon doing manual labour haha.




Dora and I met up this week (FINALLY!) and we had an amazing time catching up on office gossips and whatnots.

We had ramen at Menya Musashi at ION Orchard, and I was quite satisfied with my order.


Dora's white shabu shabu ramen


My black cha shu ramen set (with additional bowl of rice topped with something that I'm not familiar with but it was damn good)

My set was S$15.90! Affordable and delicious!














This skull necklace was on sale for S$2.97 at New Look and I HAD to get it. After paying, I immediately put it on. It's a short necklace, so it's dainty, but the pendant is a skull! So it's confusing. 




Haha my shoes match the stool in H&M fitting room.


We met up with kengyang for dinner and had curry rice at Coco Ichibanya!

I was too full from the ramen goodness, so I opted for a tuna salad. :)


Dora's mushroom omelette rice.


Kengyang's pork kimchi curry rice.




Still go for dessert some more haha. Really ate too much. STARVATION OVER THE WEEKENDS.



Annnddd ending with a lovely photo of boyfriend and I taken by the very professional camera photographer, Dora! :D


Now, I shall continue with FYP and then Nick Stone's Voodoo Eyes! I really hope I don't fall asleep!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

share your exercise routine :)

Fitrina Lim said...

Hi! Thanks for reading!

Yep, that sounds like a great idea!

Will do a blogpost on my exercise routine + eating habits soon!

:)