Saturday, October 20, 2012

Qoo10 Haul: Skull Bracelets, Tony Moly CatChu Wink Lipstick and Tony Moly Cats Wink Mascara

I tried to put Qoo10 on a banned website list for my laptop. It didn't work because I ended up using the desktop at home to browse through the myriad of amazing things sold in that magical site. 

My logic works like this - if the items are way below their retail prices, then why not? 

This logic killed my savings, but it really did make me feel happy. So, I guess I have to choose between rich and sad, and poor and happy? What a joke, but hehe you get the point. 

I finally bought some skull bracelets for myself! Saw them on so many fashion blogs and many online sites sold them for exorbitant prices like US$20 each, or something absurd like that. Are you fucking kidding me?! I saw them on taobao.com for 1% of that price and from that moment on, I knew Qoo10 would have them sooner or later. THE WAIT PAID OFF. 

I bought the 3 skull bracelets for a total of S$7.50 (excluding shipping) from this store: http://list.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=405363559





To continue my obsession with Korean cosmetics, I also bought some Tony Moly items (they will be reviewed soon! YAY!).

Tony Moly CatChu Wink Lipstick for S$6.50 at http://list.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=406993448

and Tony Moly Cats Wink Mascara for S$5 at http://list.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=407208353




I have tried the lipstick and I really love the colour! Time to review it very very soon!! :)


The mascara review will also be coming up!

OH QOO10 I LOVE YOU!! :D Give me a lifetime membership already! :D

No comments: