Saturday, August 25, 2012

Snow Patrol Concert OOTD: Subtle tribal accents

This is such a backdated post! In the first week of August, I was very lucky to have gotten a free ticket to see Snow Patrol at Fort Canning Park (Thanks Lirong and MTV!). To be really honest, I don't know a lot of Snow Patrol songs; I have heard of their bigger hits like Chasing Cars and Light Up, but I don't think I'm a fervent fan. However, I didn't want to limit my song dictionary to just being Top 40 Hits and K-Pop, so I went ahead and I was quite pleasantly surprised at how good the concert was! I already  acquired most of the songs and have been playing them on loop since 6th August 2012! :D I need to have more of such enlightening chances! :) 

Anyway, I planned on wearing something comfy enough for a concert, also it was going to be at a park in which I already predicted massive human traffic and massive humidity. 

So here's my outfit! :) Obviously I'm obsessed with tribal anything now. 

Shirt: Qoo10
Leggings: H&M 
Accessories: Qoo10 + H&M
Shoes: Zalora.sg


I feel like a dog (bitch? haha) when wearing this choker! :P



These shoes came a tad bit too small even though I ordered a size up! :( I didn't want to exchange them though because I couldn't handle the hassle. Might as well just live with it. haha.


WOOHOO THANKS MTV (and Nick? :D)



Queueing up for some mediocre beer that wasn't served ice-cold. Can't complain about trivial things like the specific temperature I like me beer to be at, but such trivial matters kill my beer satisfaction! Blergh.


Yay to my Dora meimei! :)


Please intro me some awesome music people!! I need variety!!! :D

No comments: