Sunday, July 29, 2012

OOTD (Hello Kitty for Uniqlo shirt) + BYEBYE MTV! :'(

I have no idea what made me buy this Hello Kitty shirt from Uniqlo. Not regretting though; it has become my favourite tee. Hehe. :D 

I paired it with my super fitting Topshop floral bandage skirt so that the whole outfit is at least presentable enough for work. To be honest, I dress in denim shorts + sweaters a lot for work because the dress code is casual. But since it's my last day, I better dress a little bit better!! 

Shirt: Uniqlo
Skirt: Topshop
Accessories: H&M, Qoo10, Hong Kong & Talisman 
Shoes: Zalora.sg 



I'm definitely going to miss MTV! :'( I made good friends, great colleagues and of course I worked in a fantastic workplace.

Pantry is so well-loaded, air-con so full power, and chair so comfy. HAISSSSSSSS. I am roaring to go back to school, but when school really starts proper, I'm quite sure I'll miss work.


I will miss this Dora meimei and her ever-changing hair colour. So noisy, so funny and so touchy. HAHAHAHAHA. But all those traits make her a fantastic friend. I'M GONNA MISS YOU DORAAA! Don't bully Everin ah!


I wish Everin all the best! She's the new Research Intern and haha I feel so bad leaving her all the mountain of work. :S But I'm sure she'll do just as well! (Ya, I just praised myself indirectly there HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)


Mr clubber, lao wang, xie xie for all your nonsense and for teaching me a new word. SCUMBAGS UNITEEEEEE! :D And hor, stop smoking le please, DON'T LOOK OLDER THAN YOU REALLY ARE!


Also confirm will miss this cutey Miss HR, darlingkoh! Or we affectionately call her #rachellivesinacave because the only social media platform she has is facebook. HHAHAHA. Thanks for answering all my gan cheong HR-related queries!



Also, byebye Anthony, the guy who looks so much younger than his real age! I shall not reveal here but all the best to you and your amazingly awesome partner hehehehehe. :D


Of course, there are still people like June, Lizhen, Lisa, Javior, etc etc etc etc who made my MTV life so much more lively and awesome.

I'm in Research, which instantly propels me to the boring and nerdy side of work. SO A HUGE THANK YOU TO THESE PEOPLE WHO MADE ME LESS BORING AND LESS NERDY! :)

SEE YOU GUYS SOON AND I HOPE TO GO BACK TO MTV SOON!!!!!!!

No comments: