Sunday, June 17, 2012

Last Week of Internship, New Start to being a Part-timer.

Sooooo..... 24 weeks of internship flew by just like that. I still remember dreading the start of work on the 1st of January. Where did the 6 months go to? 

However, I did extend my stint at MTV for another two weeks! So I have another two more weeks to prepare my goodbyes and my tears. MTV seriously has the best employees who are passionate about what they do but still party hard and crazy. Even though my department is relatively quiet and always busy (research forever stare at computer and punch numbers into calculator), I'm glad I met so many other interns that made my internship so much livelier! :)

Strong friendships have certainly been made during this 6-months! Let's give a shout out to all the interns shall we? HEHEHEHEHE 
  • Javior, Roshini, Anjali and June - come from same school, suffer from similar useless professors and complain at rigid school system together. 
  • Li Rong and Lizhen - these two really made my internship a much better one. Without them, I don't know how I would have survived!! 
  • Ivan, Aaron, Syazwan and Anthony - the guys that made my life awesome. Ivan's enjoying his Europe holiday now and we all can't wait for him to be back for his 21st birthday celebration mid-July!
  • Rachel - miss HR-intern, our key source of information on when they pay is in. Super chio some more. HEHEHEHEHHEHEHE. 
  • Aloyscious - came into the company very much later than all of us, but he is cute so he blended in well. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Aiyah, all 19-year-olds are very cute can. I'm one old hag already. 
Anyway, here are the random photos I posted on Instagram last week! :)


Trying to showcase my chio tribal collar, then Lizhen one time big bombshell and commented "advertisement for Colgate?" HAHAHAHAHA. THIS GIRL SIBEH LAME.

NEW HOLY GRAIL LIP BALM. This is crazy good. and It was on sale for S$3.90 at Cold Storage! YIPPY YAY. 

Spongebob Squarepants Chinese Opening Song. Li Rong actually asked everyone she saw if "they had heard of a Chinese version" and even before they replied "yes" or "no", she would burst out into her one-woman orchestra. The rest of us watching just died from laughter. HAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Drinks sessions! :) Favourite beer gulped within 15 minutes. I really cannot do slow sipping with beers. 

Saizeriya with Lily, Lenny and Junyi! It has been so long since I met all of them together and I must say it was a really good catch-up session! I have known them for almost 10 years! Here's to another 10 more, and then 10 more and then 10 more! :)

I have been really lazy with dressing up haha. Just anyhow grab a tank and pair it with shorts. NOT GOOD AT ALL. Need to use my brain more next week! 

Ghim Moh Estate. Can't believe I used to be here from 1999-2002. It was so packed and busy last time, and now it's practically a dead town. :( 

This was sent to me FOR FREE after I bought one skirt online. The seller was so nice! I thought freebies meant one of those meagre bb cream sample sachets, BUT NO SHE INCLUDED THIS AWESOME PAIR OF STUDS. Crazyyyyy. :)

Yes another anyhow shirt-shorts combo. MTV pampers me too much. I don't know what I will do if I end up in a corporate setting in the future. YIKES. 

All my body sprays from Indonesia! :)

And a late night snack with my boyfriend at Beauty World's McDonalds. Sinful, but aiyah can let loose once in a while lar.

No comments: