Saturday, June 23, 2012

I can lose weight! :')

I decided to do something about my uncontrollably increasing weight in March 2012. I ran at least 4 times a week for a duration of 30 minutes to an hour, did my 50+ sit-ups and 50+ crunches, and for a period of time did the AbsRipper (seen on YouTube, almost died really). 

Since March 2012, I have lost a total of 5 kgs. And for the sake of making myself feel better - 7kgs since I came back from Stockholm. 

 Most of the weight was lost from the leg area, obviously, because I ran a lot. It's a very bittersweet victory because it's of course good news that I have lost weight, but I need to work harder to lose more on the upper part of my body. MORE RUNNING LET'S GO! 

I really really love and enjoy running. Yes, the first 10 minutes or so, you start to reprimand yourself on why you embark on this stupid torturous insanity. However, once you complete a 45-minute run, it's crazy how clear-headed you feel. Everything I do becomes easy and I feel so happy suddenly. Endorphins definitely working huh? 

My aim now is to lose a further 5 kgs and I will be done with the weight-losing. It will be a challenging ride because I have to intensify my current exercise routine, but oh well I shall lose weight while enjoying my favourite exercise of running. :) 

YAY ME (for a change. haha. no longer yay beauty products or yay other people)! 




Also, this is a special shout-out to this xiaomeimei who makes me office life so much more entertaining and meaningful. She's 5 years younger than me (freak) and haha she made my day EVERY SINGLE DAY. So funneh this girl.

:D



1 comment:

Candhl said...

So happy for you! :) I must jia you too heh!