Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shiseido Sale Haul!

SALE SALE SALE. Just nice pay just in. :D

It's at the building that houses H&M. You walk past the H&M window display, and you will see a glass door. Just take the lift to the 12th floor and you will see the Shiseido office!


I went with Chay Teng and we reached the location at around 1220pm. There was already a queue to go in, which is rather good as this meant some sort of crowd-controlling was present. Bags were not allowed in, and so the staff there helped to distribute number tags for bag storage.

Both of us went in after 15 minutes of waiting, and madness ensued.

There is NO politeness and courtesy at places and events like this one. I think people start to throw aside their values once they step into the arena.

Anyway, let's not talk about rude bitches.

HAUL TIME.

It wasn't a very good sale, to be honest. I expected more colours to be available. For example, my trusted ZA foundation was on sale at 3 for S$12 (!!!) but they only had it in #20, which is like the palest colour. =_=

More colours were available for the more expensive brands, but overall, it wasn't a die-die-must-go-and-disseminate-wealth kind of sale. Go if you really want to stock up on your usual stuff.


I got myself some ZA skincare stuff. I love the fragrance of ZA skincare products, so why not? They were going at 1for S$5, 3 for S$12!


I also needed some foundation as I'm running out of my ZA (HOLYGRAIL) foundation. Got myself the Maquillage pressed foundation set for S$30. This retails for S$88 in stores (S$63 for the foundation, S$25 for the casing. SERIOUSLY?!).

I also got myself the Shiseido AQUALABEL Liquid Foundation for S$8. It retails for S$25.50.

I'm quite scared to try the cosmetics out because I don't want them to be to white on me! ARGH. PLEASE LET IT BE A GOOD MATCH!

Anyway, the sale is still on tomorrow! GO GO GO (only if really needed, I don't really think it's worth it if you don't lack anything).

:D

No comments: