Monday, May 28, 2012

Haul: New shoes from Zalora.sg and Apparels from Cotton On

I had a S$10 voucher courtesy of Zalora.sg (no minimum limit) and just nice I saw this pair of cute yellow bow flats going for S$9.90. Hence, I didn't pay for this at all! :D

Do visit zalora.sg for your fashion cravings! 




The Cotton On branch at NEX was also having a storewide sale (50% off sale items, etc) and I just floated in without thinking...and I came out S$25 poorer!

The bralet was S$10 and the high-low skirt was S$10.

Cotton On sizes are really huge. I got both in Ms and the bralet was a good-fit, but the skirt was rather on the waist. Oh dear.

(How come in this photo, my head looks...bigger than usual?)


Cute bralet with fabulous details at the back. Now if only I dare to wear sleeveless apparels out of my room door. HMMM.

I just hate my muscular arms - all thanks to my genes, all the first born ladies in my maternal side have muscular arms. =___=


But yay, this is a lovely combination! :)

Also, this haul is to celebrate my 4 kg weight-loss since March 2012! HOORAH. 6kg more and I will be more than satisfied! LET'S GO!


No comments: