Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Haul: Eye-wears from Ladies Inn

I stumbled upon this blogshop from a popular blogger and she had a 10% discount code, so I decided to check the shop out, and wow! their accessories were really quite affordable! 

Visit the shop here: http://www.ladiesinn.com/ 

I bought 2 items - two pairs of eye-wears. 

The first one is the hugely popular design that was inspired by Prada. 



Here's the link to the item: http://www.ladiesinn.com/2012/03/g007-550.html

They have it in 6 different colours!

I especially love the swirly details at the side, and this pair is only S$5.50!


I saw so many bloggers and xiaomeimeis wearing this next pair, and so I also very gian. :P Just trying my very hardest to be young at heart!

Hello Kitty frames! HEHEHEHEHE.

Here's the link to the product: http://www.ladiesinn.com/2012/04/g020-390.html


It's good for days when you have an all-black outfit on and you want to look like a hip nerd/hip emo nerd. It's only S$3.90. THREENINETYBUCKS ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!


Service-wise, they were highly efficient. I sent in my order form at around 9pm, went for a run, and the invoice came in less than 2 hours later! After I transferred the amount, they mailed out the items first thing the next morning, and so I received them 2 days later (which is considerably a short period of time - singpost has been a bitch lately).

Their packaging was crazy good too. Everything was bubble-wrapped so thickly that I was quite frustrated when removing the tapes and all that jazz. Of course, this means decreasing the chances of your delicate eye-wears from breaking apart through the rough mailing process!

Do visit the blogshop if you are interested in eye-wears! They have falsies and other accessories too! :)

No comments: