Sunday, February 12, 2012

Review: Palty Hair Dye

This is available at Watsons for less than S$13 (I can't really remember the exact price)!


My hair was in a bad condition, because of those unsightly black roots!! BAHHH.



I bought Palty Hair Dye in Natural Brown to cover those ugly roots. I used to dye my hair blonde last time using this also. Major effective in bleaching your hair, because the hair dye includes a bleaching agent in the set!



AFTER!

Nicer, more evenly coloured hair! YAYNESS.

I think I better dye my hair periodically to prevent the ugly roots. Look so unkempt with black roots!



LOOK AT MAH AWESOMELY DYED ROOTS :D I sound like I'm describing myself as a vegetable. haha.



Do take note though: for those with long hair, one packet is not enough! You need at least two for even application! :D

No comments: