Saturday, December 31, 2011

Just me and my fat tummy.

I meddled with the mio set and I finally got the internet connection to work properly again. At times of desperation, I make a very good technician. This is FACTUAL, because I have fixed my washing machine (desperation: my clothes were inside and the damned machine refuses to open), the television (desperation: LAST EPISODE OF MY FAVOURITE SHOW) and many times the desktop/laptop etc. I surprise myself sometimes with my secret "bangbangshakeshakehithit" recovering abilities.

SO I FINALLY GOT ALL MY PHOTOS UP. STANDING OVATION FOR THAT PLEASE. :)

The trip back to Indonesia was quite satisfying on the tummy. Good food surrounded me and I gorged myself with all the goodness (and got into a food poisoning fiasco as a result =.=)

The moment we arrived at Ieie Bina's house, Mbak Yani (we don't call her a maid, more like a housekeeper. She is awesome and has been with my auntie before I was born.) cooked up a storm and it was FINALLY a taste of home. Almost cried because I'm a dramaqueen but I held back, so that was a moment to be proud of.


My favourite rujak! Nothing like Singapore's because this has MANGOES in it. What is the best food in the world? Mango rujak.


And the best drink in the world will go to this hugeass coconut. I spent more time on this than eating my dinner. Dig dig dig all the awesome sweet flesh. :D


We spent Christmas in the middle of nowhere. Now that's an experience. We had a hell lot of trouble finding this exclusive and secluded resort because EVERYWHERE WAS TEA PLANTATIONS AND THERE WERE NO DIRECTIONS/ROADSIGNS! The road was extremely narrow as well, hence our 22-persons bus had a difficult time travelling. And also, imagine the horror if we were to turn wrongly, reversing the monster bus in such a narrow road WITH STEEP SLOPES will mean we are basically fucked. Hence, the assistant driver had to go down and ask for directions every 2 minutes to just make sure we were in the right direction. AND PHEW, we made it!! With heavy rain some more; drama everywhere we went.


Room Service courtesy to the resort! :)


We had good weather the next day, so that was awesome. If not we will once again stay in the resort and watch City Hunter all day and night.


FAMILY PORTRAITS TIME. :)

Yes I refuse to take pictures with the foul man. Without him, this photo looks EXTREMELY AWESOME. :)


Us cousins minus Darren (he wants to stay home to take care of his father who just had an operation. AWWWW this 7-year-old sho cuteee)


ME AND MY AHLIAN SISTER WHO HAS MODEL LEGS. FML.


Clothing haul next! :D

No comments: