Wednesday, October 26, 2011

OOTD featuring new ASOS pants!

The G11 was whipped out today and maybe I shouldn't be so lazy because this camera really can work wonders in good lighting. It's a bitch to use in dim lighting or indoors at night though. ONly awesome for day shots!

I went to Strictly Pancakes today for some awesome gathering with my lovely uni friends. We now barely have time to go out together because we are officially on different tracks! (Meaning we are either journalists or researchers or creative advertising gurus or public relations pros or directors-to-be, so we are all taking different courses now!)

I love gatherings like these, because although the conversation always revolves around schoolwork and such, but it's an awesome gathering nevertheless! :) YAY! I love such gatherings! More please, my dear uni friends!! :)

I wore my new ASOS pants today! I'm in love with this pair of pants because it's so comfortable! When I stand with my legs closed together, it looks like a midi skirt, but then NO! It's a pair of pants. I can jump around in it all day and still feel comfortable because the leg opening is so HUGE!

I paired it with my overworn H&M horse-print shirt!


AND a myriad of accessories. I guess today is an indulgent day. :)



And my new F21 oxfords. What a comfortable pair of shoes! One thing I did notice and hate though is how fast the sole of the shoes are wearing off. WTF I only wore it twice and I have bits of sole coming off already?!


Ok here's some photos of myself. Couldn't resist taking photos of myself with my G11 again. The light really does work well with this camera!

Why can't it work as well for night-shots!?


I like this shot because my arm looks thin. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH.




OK holidays are over and back to school and projects tomorrow! ohdearohdearohdearrrr.

No comments: