Sunday, October 23, 2011

freepeople.com picks (I DIE I DIE I DIE)

I FOUND THE PERFECT KNIT TOP. I WANT TO BUY IT IN ALL THREE COLOURS. But one piece costs close to US$200. =.= Such a downer. I'm going to hunt for the perfect knit top and if the price is reasonable, I WILL BUY IT IN ALL DIFFERENT COLOURS.

Then you won't see me in other tops anymore, just rotate the differeny colours for different days. WHAT A FUSS-FREE LIFE. Okay I really need to start HUNTING for a cheaper alternative! :D

Major chio.


Still major chio.


STILL STILL MAJOR CHIO.


This cardigan is perfect for Singapore's weather! Short sleeves and all! :)


I just got drawn in by the detailing at the front.


If I were to wear this in Sweden, I will not want to come back to Singapore, because I want to wear it FOREVERRRR.


Sheer crinkle pants. I have this sudden fascination with wide-legged 3/4 pants lately ever since my ASOS one came a few days' ago. So comfortable yet still looking proper. I LIKE!


I zoomed in on this photo, and was just mesmerised by the amount of details that's in this skirt. No wonder everything's so highly priced in the website! Everything's made with care and love!


Sam Edelman ankle boots. I WANT BOTH PAIRS. I will even wear different pairs on each foot just for the fun of it. Nothing beats some sick studdings on a simple pair of ankle boots.

SIGH.



In depression now. Fitrina, Y U NO BORN A RICH SPOILT-BRAT?

No comments: