Friday, September 23, 2011

Recess Week's Getting Me Clickin'

We, NTU sloggers, deserve a break and I'm so thankful that recess week has finally arrived. Although this one-week break does not mean total slothness, it's just a good mental break. You know how you hate travelling to school because there are so many things waiting to be completed? This break promises the same number of things to be completed, but all to be done either at home, or at a friend's house. So exciting! :)

Also, this next thing is definitely worth a paragraph. The mystery shopping disaster that I did in August is actually quite rewarding. After 2 months, they finally contacted me, and I have money going into my bank account. HOORAH. I still think that I don't deserve to be paid, but ohwell I cannot say no to money!

To celebrate the start of recess week, I ordered some stuff from gmarket Singapore. All jewelleries!

This necklace is just cute and it was $2.69. HEH.


House of Harlow inspired necklace for just $6.69! :)


This owl design is extremely common as a necklace, but I have never seen it as earrings before. Grabbed it for $3.69!


Peacock earrings for $4.69! :) I just love the combination of turquoise and burnt orange. I feel all boho-ish already.



Lily had a Forever 21 spree not too long ago, and I grabbed some stuff too!

This necklace was just US$1.50!


I wanted to get to this MAJOR leather skirt (US$15.80), but my size was sold out. That was horrifying news but ohwell, I shall make do with whatever I see on the streets next week when I go for some hardcore shopping.


Recess Week Day 1/10 is over. NOOOOOOOOO. NOW THE DAYS WILL START TO ZOOM PAST. :(

No comments: