Friday, July 29, 2011

My heart is torn apart...

I'm so confused when it comes to shoes. One side of my mind advices me to get fake ones, but the other side pushes me to get the real ones. Then, my heart will tell me to ask for ch-ching ch-ching to get one of these babies, but the brain will reprimand me and remind me to get something more practical, like iPhone 5. WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO.

Jeffrey Campbell Lita in Black Distressed Leather


Jeffrey Campbell Lita in Chartreuse Green Velvet


Jeffrey Campbell Lita in Multi Glitter (If I buy this, I will be like a kid let loose in a toy store. Jumping around every now and then and then sprain my ankle. No kidding.)


Jeffrey Campbell Sassy in Black Suede


OR MAYBE.

I should get iPhone 5 this year. And then when my internship period comes, I SHALL BUY USING MY PAY. NYAHAHAHA.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe googled lita and found your post :)
Jeffrey Campbell Lita are most definitely worth the moneeyyy, I have the black ones but I really want Chartreuse Green Velvet too but need to wait for my size to restock!!

Fitrina Lim said...

Hi Miko!

Yeah, I really want all Jeffrey Campbell shoes actually. ALL OF THEM ARE TOO GORGEOUS! :)