Sunday, May 29, 2011

OOTD + Another haul!

I'm two days away from stepping foot on Paris's grounds and breathing in chic Parisian air, but I'm kind of having a to-and-fro feeling about the upcoming, and last, 22-day trip around France, Italy and Spain. On one hand, travelling around Europe is always an eye-opener. On the other hand, I will come back to Stockholm on the 21st of June, marking my last 10 days in this Scandinavian wonder. Bittersweet, definitely bittersweet.

I keep complaining on how I miss home and how I want to go back to Singapore, but after a full 5 months, I have grown feelings for my hostel room, for my Lappis community and for Stockholm. Though I will definitely will not miss the snowy catastrophe that made me slip and fall after every 10 steps or less.

...which is why I went out shopping today. I want to shop in H&M as much as possible first before it comes to Singapore and becomes the it-shop for ahlians. And not forgetting, Lindex, Bikbok, Gina Tricot, Weekday and Monki.

Starting with my outfit for today!

Top: Bugis
Jeans: ZARA
Shoes: TOMS
Belt: ZARA
Necklace: eBay
Bangles: thrifted + Forever 21
Rings: eBay (owl) + Bratislava flea market (purple square)






This Kaiyang is a very nice person. He came to Stockholm with the Hada Labo moisturiser, but he didn't use a lot because he has other moisturisers, so he gave it to me! AIYOH SO NICE. :D
YAY! Another moisturiser to try out and I have heard so much good reviews about this product, hence I am very very excited!


Something random that popped up recently at ICA (my mamashop). The coconut + mango one is simply divine. DIVINE.


Haul from a very successful shopping trip!

Bikini top from Bikbok - 99SEK (I intend to wear it under sheer tops, will look major chio)
Black bandeau from Gina Tricot - 59SEK


Grey striped flowy top from Gina Tricot - on sale for 49 (!!) SEK


Orange striped flowy top with asymmetrical hem from Gina Tricot - once again for 49 SEK.


Plain Brown top from Weekday - WOOPIEDOOPIEDOO on sale for 50 SEK!


Graphic grey top from Weekday - on sale for 90SEK (looks horrible in the photo, but in real life, it's baggy and cropped)


Mustard tank from Lindex - 79SEK


Striped tube from H&M - 50 SEK (also to be worn under sheer stuff)


Cream cardigan from H&M - on sale for 100SEK


Laser cut grey shorts from H&M - on sale for 100SEK (this is my favourite purchase, have been lemming for it since March!)


Navy chinos from H&M - on sale for 75SEK


Bright coral shorts from H&M - 99SEK (finally found a similar pair of shorts to the previous ASOS lemming post)


Denim high-waisted shorts from H&M - 100SEK (this is too big on me, so I guess I can't wear it high-waisted, but for the price, I just had to get it! HEE)


Major heartpain for the wallet, but this is very therapeutic and very very very beneficial for the mind. :D

This post will be my last post till I come back from Madric on the 21st! Hope you guys take care and enjoy life yo! :)

No comments: