Sunday, February 27, 2011

haul post + OOTD (specially for chay. haha)

HAUL POST!

I shopped only once a month, so I don't feel guilty!

And hor, I only look at sale items. HAHAHAHAHA. More excuses to shop! :)

The first few photos are for gohchaychay, because I want to show her that I got some awesome deals and I didn't get flamboyant ones! :)

The 3 pants were 22oSEK or in total 44 bucks. YUMMY PRICES.

The first one is kind of a downplayed harem pants. My butt looked like a balloon with this but I DON'T CARE. Cheap price + good quality = Balloon butt every once in a while!


Wa this one damn awesome. And guess what, I WENT DOWN A SIZE. WOOHOO.

The cutting was so good I bought it in 2 colours! Khaki-taupe and Black!



I also got this shirt from the same store (MONKI) for 40 sek = 8 bucks. WOOHOO. It's like a simple black tee at the front, with major details at the back. yay.


From H&M for 20 bucks!

I can even wear this in Singapore! :)


There's a new supermarket in Kista and the prices were mad cheap, which was why crowd control was needed because PEOPLE ARE CRAZY ABOUT CHEAP FOOD HERE.

I got these 2 for 25 sek or 5 bucks. The LUX is 750ml! Can use until I go back Singapore. HAHA.


Several outfits-of-the-day!

I have decided to dress more nicely, since my face is chui, the least I can do is to look nice. HAHA.




And off I go to complete my assignments. Bummer.

GOHCHAYCHAY THIS IS FOR YOU.

No comments: