Friday, January 14, 2011

humongous post on sweden!

Finally I have reached Stockholm! Day 3 is starting and we are already shopping like mad kids. HAHA. :)

Thanks to those who came down to send us off.
Not in the photo: Nuraini, Jin Hua, Audrey, Xiao Xuan, Huiling, Alan, Mark Cheng and many many more, can't really remember. SORRY!


Thanks huiling for the puke bag! VERY AWESOME!


We had to endure 12 hours of flight WITHOUT inflight entertainment. NABEI. I didn't even fall asleep. :(


Finally in Stockholm. Lulea and Stockholm people had to separate, so we had to take photos!


What I see everyday outside of my window.


Finally at IKEA. WOOTS.


The awesome meatballs!


And I cleaned and scrubbed my dorm. Here's how they look like now!





View outside of my window at 810am.




Shopping at Stockholm Central!





This is another expensive yet siao awesome fastfood meal. 14 bucks!


BUT LOOK AT THE MASSIVE JUICY BEEF PATTY!


Finally my H&M loots!:)

Bought this for 30 bucks, original price was 100 bucks! YAY!


20 bucks, down form 40 bucks! :))


More photos to come soon! YAY!

No comments: