Sunday, December 12, 2010

eyes wide open

I guess nobody really cares anymore.

I cannot afford to be cheery every single minute and every single second because the fact that I'm human means that I have my down moments too.

That's when I need my friends.

What friends?

Tweet, don't reply.
Facebook wallpost, don't reply.
SMS, don't reply.

I'm a very thick-skinned person. The fact that I took the initiative to do such things already shows how much I want a reply already.

It tickles me how I still stare at "friendship" with much doubt.

Then, it hit me real hard.

I don't really have anyone to turn to.

Best friend #1 has moved so far I can't even reach him anymore.
Best friend #2 has got nothing to say but retaliation to whatever I say.
Best friend #3 and #4 are NOT replying to any of my pleas.
Best friend #5 is overseas.

Noone to blame but myself. Cheesy but true.

Gotta slap myself real hard and have a good cry.

And then see the world once again positively.

Oh, and yes I get jealous sometimes. Because I cannot be cheerful all the time, and people who are gets what they want.

And when I compare myself to others, I find myself extremely pathetic in so many ways.

Sucks to be me.

No comments: