Saturday, October 23, 2010

sad situation

This is a society that hates fat people. Even larger-than-normal people are not excluded from the equation.

It's always like this.

I don't think I'm fat, but the way I'm treated and the way people skinnier than me are treated make me feel like a huge whale.

Oh. Let's add not-so-pretty to that equation. Because there are gorgeous fat people, like all the plus size models (goodness gracious me, why are they called plus-sized?)

So when you are not-so-pretty and not-so-skinny, your life is in danger.

Then people will try to bash me up and say why am I caring what others say and whatnots, and that I should just live my own life and don't give them a fuck. My response to that will be halo, are you a human being with feelings? If yes, such things WILL BOTHER YOU. If you have never felt insecure because of someone else's scrutiny, THEN YOU ARE EITHER NOT HUMAN OR LYING.

So comments like that are superfluous and don't even try to say those futile words.

Then again, I have tried to change the situation; obviously not working.

I just hope someone will understand better. All I can do now is to rely on beer to alleviate some of the bad vibes.

No comments: