Saturday, September 25, 2010

WKWSCI DND 2010 + HAUL

We had our annual Dinner and Dance on 17th September 2010. I gotta admit, this DnD was much better than the previous one. I think it's all because of the location. A location like a boat is much more prestigious, but it restricted the flow of the events, and some of us got seasick. This time, everyone was highly entertained, and kudos to the DnD main committee for organising such an awesome and successful DnD for all of us! :D

Camwhoring with the G11 is my entertainment of the night. Though the Jagerbombers kept me entertained with their siao-si-bei loud cheers. The food was really good also! Usually, I will just eat my food and ignore the games, but this time, I will really put down my plates and watch whatever games the contestants are playing. Kudos to Marcus Yew and Kimberley for being such awesome hosts!

And, this is Marcus Yew. *GLEE*


He has awesomely flexible lips, I tell you. :D

Me with the roomie and Marcus Yew! (The reason why I keep calling him Marcus Yew is because there's another Marcus in our course, but he is in USA doing his exchange now! Maybe I should call Marcus Yew Cooper from now on)


THE AWESOME BACKDROP FOR ALL OF US CAMWHORES TO TAKE PHOTOS! SIAO CHIO CAN! :D

RR stands for Riviera Rouge, which was the theme of the night! :D

Moi with slut Wang, the roomie and the president of the DnD 2010 committee, Joel!


halo Willy Beh!


Yinghui, moi, slut Wang and the roomie. And mark cheng don't know doing what at the back! :)


We kept trying our "smizing" poses and Jo kept saying that she looked sleepy instead of fabulous. HAHAHA.


These 2 are bigger camwhores than me. They see cameras, they pose.



There, there. My partner for Sweden exchange. (cedrick is missing. LOL) SLUT TTM!


Clara and Darius! Love what Clara was wearing that night! Darius looked like someone out of Winter Sonata. ROFL.


Clara, moi, December (the brave soul) and Claire!


Claire!! This girl looks demure but she spews more vulgarities than a regular guy. BUT ALL OF US STILL LOVE HER BECAUSE SHE SHOOO CUTEEEE.


Michael and Cynthia - Jagerbomb pageant representatives. Both won Mr and Miss Popularity consecutively because of the magical fingers of the Jagerbomb people. (They spent their entire night creating fake accounts to vote for their peeps on funkygrad. HAHAHAHA. us old birds just stood back and kept refreshing the page and chuckled)


Jinghao, moi, Kim and BFF Ronald.


THE AWESOME HOSTS! Cooper and Kimberley! :D


SO CHIO RIGHT. OHGOSH.


Yinghui, the roomie and Jocelyn in Ronald's car!


We were bored waiting for Ronald, so we just camwhored lar, what else to do?


And now the HAUL part! :D I have successfully completed my 1-month makeup ban, and am off to buy more makeup! HAHAHAHA.

looks like an ordinary watch.


BUT THIS IS A RING! SO CHIO and so practical. 4 bucks from some souvenir shop at Woodlands MRT.


A pair of beaded sandals from Mimosa at Causeway Point. They were having a really huge sale and I got this at 50% off! :D



A pair of brown boots from eBay for 20 bucks. I gotta thank Yinghui because she was the one that met up with the seller! :D

So awesome for 20 bucks, because it's actually padded with cotton at the sides. So they are damn comfortable to walk in!




AND I WENT TO L'OREAL BEAUTY SALE with Mark Cheng and Huiling! :D

Nothing much this time round though. Kind of disappointed, but we still got ourselves some awesome stuff!


Lacey makeup pouch for 2 bucks. Intending to use it as a pencilcase. (I'm still using the NTU Open House one. FAIL)

White tote bag for 5 bags - matchy matchy with Huiling!


L'oreal Night Serum - 10 bucks
Maybelline mascara - 15 bucks
Maybelline makeup removers - 2 for 10 bucks
L'oreal hair masks - 2 for 12 bucks
L'oreal body exfoliator - 8 bucks


And these Keratase goodies at 20 for 20 bucks! I shared with Mark and Huiling.


Also went to Daiso this week just to see see look look, and I saw a new foundation and some really-hard-to-get-cause-always-sold-out concealer. So I grabbed them both!

I tried to move over to wordpress, but it was too much of a hassle. I LOVE BLOGSPOT!

No comments: