Friday, August 27, 2010

since im awake, might as well...

Such a long night. I have been working on my last fLIPR article and I have to rush because of the incompetency of some people.

I managed to pull through and I have all my 48 high-resolution photos. However, I have yet to compile them, and will do so tomorrow after I'm back from Dnd photoshoot (technically tonight).

And I'm pulling an all-nighter now because I'm quite certain I will wake up late if I were to sleep now. I have to leave at 7.45 am to Harbourfront. Such awesome timing.

So one of my haul post once again. This blog is getting quite monotonous. Long gone the days where I blog just to spit on other people's ugly behaviours. I will do more of that when school starts next week. School starting means more work to do, more load on my back and hence, hopefully less shopping. Holidays are the epitome of evilness.

I met up with Ruiping and Lily on Wednesday for a simple gathering, and thank you Ruiping for the f21 vouchers and the masks! Thanks for the card as well! :D

Anyway, we were at Marina Square and we passed by this Korean grocery store. So Lily and I bought one of the pancakes to try out. This thing is horrible. So dry that I couldn't eat it without sipping some water. Goodness me.


John Little was having some sale too. So I bought these bracelets for 6.90 a piece. My love for beads ~


More everydayminerals blushes.

I have way too many blushers, but heck.

These 2 were 8 bucks in total. Natural looks very very fabulous.


Such a steal.

Got the Bourjois concealer and Laneige foundation for 16 bucks only. Serious bargain since the Laneige foundation retails more than 40 bucks. Awesome awesome. Have yet to try though.

And there's another doubt. I have the sample size of this foundation in #21, and this full-sized one is also in #21, but the full-sized one is much darker in real life! So so weird.


Johor purchases!

Must buy magazines when you visit JB/or any part of Malaysia. :D


elianto purchases. Having crazy promotion with some items going for 70% less.

I kind of forgot all the prices already, so pardon me. =/


baked eyeshadows. love the brown.



stay-on eyeliner pen. this thing is rubbish.


stay-on liquid eyeliner. consistency is okay. pigmentation is much better than the rubbish above. (expected lar, eyeliner pen tend to be less pigmented in nature)


Eve helped me get some bath salts when she went to the St James Flea Market. 2 for 10 bucks.


Bought these ray-ban knockoffs for RM19.90. I like the fact that the rims do not cut into my cheeks.


Some fashion haul.

This oversized shirt was selling for RM19.90. Just had to get it because I saw the weird pocket. LOL.


Lace sweater. Forgot how much it was. But definitely more than RM5o.



Lace cropped top. This is a very scary purchase because wearing this means I will have to bare more of my fat arms. Need extreme courage for this. HAHA. Also more than RM50.


And it's 5.30am now.

What to do now?

Maybe I should go and make some breakfast. So so so hungry.

No comments: