Friday, July 30, 2010

Jagerbomb Massive Outing V1 + shopping

Here are the awesome jagerbombers. I love my freshies. :D


I was trying out the latest bought eyeshadow palette from TaZhiang, and I am convinced to buy more. Damn good pigmentation and the colours stick from 3pm till 11pm. NEVER CREASE AT ALL. The eyeshadow base also helped its staying power, but for 2.90 a pop, I didn't expect it to work this well.


Feeling damn lazy to dress up again, so I just grabbed the trusted Forever 21 dress and some hugeass cardigan over it.

I feel the urge to make my hair colour lighter. Soon soon.



Purchases from shopping with kok yesterday!

I liked my bag so much that I bought another one in black. I previously bought one in red! :D


2 belts for 18 bucks. I think I got influenced by vivi.


A lace-imprinted blouse for 12 bucks. Very comfortable. The only problem I have is the collar. A bit too jutting out.


Some stuff from Rubi.
Comfort shoes (a must) - 10 bucks
Bangles - 2 bucks each. (this is damn weird, there was a black version but it was retailing for 5 bucks, while the silver one was 2 bucks. =/)




Denim wedges for 12.90.


It's a tad too big, but I WILL ROCK IT! :D

and I just returned all my debts. HOORAY!
Self-control is largely necessary now that my pay is in. Imagine all of it gone in a week's time. O_O

No comments: