Wednesday, July 28, 2010

the dark sides of life.

I had a blast yesterday shopping, eating icecream and thai food, embarrassing myself because I was drunk, etc. Such an eventful night.

Eve introduced us to Tom's Palette and I'm in love with banana chocolate. ANYTHING WITH BANANA AND CHOCOLATE TOGETHER is awesome. :D sadly they don't really have mango. but this little cosy icecream heaven is worth my every single cent. NTU students get 10% off too! :D

My outfit for the day - being super lazy so I just wore my oversized shirt with lame leggings and Marc Jacobs flats. You cannot wear apparels that are too fancy for shopping. You want to be able to grab and go as fast as you can! :)



My compatriates for the first half of the day. I love taking photos of eveyeo. All damn unglam. Awesome to the max.



And we had Thai food for dinner. The restaurant was just opposite Tom's Palette. It was fucking good. Will always go back there for their damn tasty kangkong.


Off to Durty Nelly's for some heart-to-heart confessions.




Roomie and I. Next semester, my roomie will be chanhuiling, and I'm only bunking in with her for 4 days of the month. HAHA. Every Monday I will be in hall 1! WOOTS! no aircon, but got own toilet lar. so give and take lor. :D



Fellow coder and future roomie - siaogina chan, chanmychoong, horny chan, mychan, etc.


Her face is just gleaming in all the right places. Must be Alan lar. waniao, so jealous. HAHA. :D


And here's all my bestest friends in uni. okay wang is not in and leonard's not in. But still. HAHA. I love going out with them and yes uni friends are all damn awesome! :D
And I'm already wasted in this photo. Oh gosh. Thanks Merill for diverting everyone's attention with your spastic pose and tomato face.


Haul from Bugis and Zara! :D
Some awesome necklaces - 4 for 20 bucks.

Vintage looking bag - 15.80




Another vintage looking bag - 10 bucks. I feel like going back to get the black one. tomorrow perhaps. teehee. :D


Batwing dress - 12 bucks. Very huge. Very comfy.



Graphic shirt - 5 bucks (SERIOUSLY?!?!) am going back for some more. :D


Zara jeans - 29.90, reduced from 79 i think. Damn fucking awesome, and damn fucking comfortable.


And today, after chan and I got our cheques (HOORAY!), we stopped by TaZhiang which is located opposite Jurong Point.
Got meself some cheap cosmetics! GLEE!


I have the other blusher set, so am going to complete my collection. This is more of a bronzer palette, but for days that I want myself to look tanner, this will be awesome. 4.90 only! :D


Swatches! :D


Eyeshadow palette for 2.90. damn freaking cheap and the colour payoff is worth more than its price. Seriously can rival some of the more expensive brands.


Swatches! :D


Another palette for 2.90 also!


Swatches! :D



Events for the week:
  • Bugis shopping (again) with kok tomorrow.
  • Steamboat with jagerbombers after that.
  • RSVP seniors' bbq at sarah's house (1 august)
  • XLB Buffet with usual fantabulous people (6 august)

Shang, when are you dating me!

No comments: