Monday, June 7, 2010

halo pictures!!

I shall blog about Naiba's extremely belated birthday celebration and Chan's in another post.
Those two events left me feeling fatter than before. HAHA.

Mom finally stocked up the kitchen and she bought this awesome instant noodles. DAMN GOOD.

Beef steak flavour.

I still have one in satay beef flavour. Shall eat that on Wednesday or something. Cannot wait. YUM.


And yes, they included soup. THE SOUP WAS FUCKING AWESOME. I can just drink the soup with rice and I will be happy happy happy.


Extremely heartening lunch. =D


I have been loving Cotton On this GSS. They are fucking awesome with their discounts. =D

I got this Cotton On studded cardigan for 20 bucks. Love this so much, but there's a possibility that it will look like a night gown. So must style this carefully.



Cotton On flared shorts for 10 bucks. This is the type of shorts that will make my legs look slimmer. In this photo, I look like I have very thin legs. Sorry folks, optical illusion.


I actually forgot where this came from. O_O
But definitely less than 5 bucks. =D



Bought off Ebay for 1.99. And no, that's not the front part of the shirt. It's actually the back and the problem with this is that, the tag is wrongly placed. HAHA. we can simply solve that by chopping that nasty thing off.


Got a frail-looking top for 1.99 also. This is a hohum buy. =/


Rather pricey purchase, in my lingo, at 12.50.
But I like how roomy this is. =D


12.50 also. Long black dress that I plan to wear in a one-shoulder style. If not I look like a nun.
Maybe with additional coloured leggings. woots.


Some toiletries from Guardian....


And Watsons... (pardon me, I'm getting really tired from coding, and my language capabilities now can match those of a Primary 1 kid)


andddddddd

MY FIRST EVER URBAN DECAY PALETTE!!! =D=D

I got it for 17 bucks. HOW AWESOME IS THAT! =D


My favourite colours ought to be SMOG and MAUI WOWIE. I wanted to love OIL SLICK as much but the glitters are too chunky.

Pigmentation is awesome though. LIKE REALLY AWESOME.

I can't believe I got myself an Urban Decay item before a MAC item. Teehee.


First row - no flash


First row - with flash


Second row - no flash


Second row - with flash


Aiyah, words are not forming the right way in my head right now.
Shall let this post end here.

More coding to be done, and then HIMYM marathon, and then coffee and then no sleep, and then coding meeting and then CRASH!

BYE!

No comments: