Saturday, May 8, 2010

new stuffies + new hair + new thoughts.

I shall begin this post with my haul this week. I bought these items 2 weeks ago, and I kept to my promise: it has been 6 days since I bought anything unnecessary. Very proud of self.

(That's also because of sudden realisation that the money in the bank is depleting at an alarming rate...)

Floral hoodie - $6


Black cropped jacket - $2.50


Badgal lash mascara - $5



Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara - $5


This is a SHITTY mascara. =.=


Skinfood Rice + Black Sugar Mask Wash Off - 12 packets total ($8.40)



Some more edm blushes - $14 for all.


Swatches in this order (from left to right):

Lucent bronze
Homework (EXTREMELY DARK - perhaps will use this as eyeshadow instead =/)
Opening Day
Toffee

I realised all are shimmery blushers. HAHA.


I cut my hair once again. It was too long and the weather is getting really hot so I HAVE TO CUT IT! I just think it's a little bit too short. But oh well, now much cooler around the neck.




Now having really bad running nose. I feel really sick. I hope this carries on till Monday morning, so my Genting trip will be great.

Celebrated Mother's Day. A failed daughter, that's what I am. I vow to earn lots and lots of money to save my mom from the monster.

I cannot wait to go to Genting and then come back and earn money!

No comments: