Tuesday, April 27, 2010

zomgzomgzomgzomg

This is very scary. I am finally panicking. Zomgzomgzomg.

I have tons of things to memorise.
Lectures 1-11.

But I think I memorised them already, but here I am feeling very unprepared.

I decided to risk it and completely not study the examples for "imagined communities" cause very very very long, so if tomorrow that question comes out for the 5 choose 2 question, i will definitely not choose. I just hope that the compulsory question is not about "imagined communities" zomg zomg zomg. If it is then I'm bloody screwed.

I hope LKS really gives us general questions. He said he will set general questions and that's why I'm not memorising every single thing under the sun. I'm already spotting essay questions and already crafting my answers out, SO THOSE QUESTIONS BETTER COME OUT!

Ohmygosh I am hyperventilating.

I shall sleep now and wake up early tomorrow to memorise everything again.

I HATE BEING PANICKY! I WILL NEVER WANT TO PANIC EVER AGAIN!






ps: there are flying insects in my room because I opened the windows and they are attracted to the light. It just rained, so naturally all the insects will gather and be merry. Then why did i open my windows knowing the insects will come dancing to the lights? because the stupid bloody aircon is spoilt and the fan is circulating hot air around the room, so I MUST OPEN THE WINDOWS TO AVOID BEING ON THE HEADLINES TOMORROW. zomg. this is so not a good night. I SHALL SLEEP.

No comments: